Shopping centre Rules
GENERAL RULES OF THE SHOPPING CENTER CUP
1. These general rules of procedure of the Shopping Centre CUP (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") apply to the visitors of the Shopping Centre CUP located on Upės St 9, Vilnius (hereinafter referred to as the "Shopping Centre"). These Rules establish the principles and conditions of the behaviour as well as the rights and responsibilities of the visitors of the Shopping Centre in the Shopping Centre.
2. Visitors can enter the premises of the Shopping Centre only through the entrances/exits of the Shopping Centre designated and equipped for them and stay inside only during the business hours of the Shopping Centre. Visitors are prohibited from entering the Shopping Centre through the service entrances, technological entrances, or loading and unloading ramps.
3. To ensure the safety of employees and visitors of the Shopping Centre, the Shopping Centre is equipped with a video surveillance system.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE VISITORS
4. Visitors to the Shopping Centre must:
4.1. follow warning signs, instructions or other references, as well as instructions for using the equipment (lifts, escalators) in the Shopping Centre;
4.2. assume personal responsibility for the safety of their health/life and belongings as well as for that of their children and other accompanying persons;
4.3. ensure their behaviour does not pose a threat to themselves and others, and not cause harm, nor violate anyone‘s rights and interests;
4.4. follow the instructions of the Administration of the Shopping centre, security staff, police officers and/or other persons accredited to ensure safety;
4.5. immediately inform the information desk and/or security staff of the Shopping Centre about any actions and/or events and/or circumstances that may have/have caused damage to the health, life, or belongings of the visitor(s) or other persons.;
4.6. consider smoking only in specially designated and marked spots of the Shopping Centre;
4.7. comply with the carrying capacity of the lift when using. If the lift is stuck, they have to follow the instructions that are attached to the inside wall of the lift. It is prohibited to try to open the lift doors by yourself.
5. The visitors to the Shopping Centre are prohibited:
5.1. to pose any threat to the health, life or safety of themselves and those around;
5.2. from harming others in any way;
5.3. from climbing on the structures or equipment not intended for this purpose (facades, partitions, walls, barriers, escalator railings, lighting poles, roofs, etc.), displays;
5.4. from damaging and/or breaking or causing other detrimental impact on the property of the Shopping Centre, including its plants;
5.5. from entering service premises or other areas closed to the visitors of the Shopping Centre;
5.6. from littering in the premises and territory of the Shopping Centre;
5.7. from bringing in and/or consuming alcoholic beverages, except in public catering establishments that operate in the Shopping Centre;
5.8. from bringing in and using any narcotic or psychotropic, and other body-stimulating substances;
5.9. from riding roller-skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, electric hover boards and the like on the premises of the Shopping Centre;
5.10. from bringing in weapons, including cold weapons;
5.11. It is forbidden to enter the Shopping Centre with pets, except for guide dogs. The visitors can also enter the Shopping Centre with the pet if they are carried in special pet boxes/handbags. The visitors, coming to the Shopping Centre with a pet, are responsible for its care (also if the pet is left in the designated place at the entrance of the Shopping Centre). In other cases, pets must be left on a leash in the designated areas at the entrances to the Shopping Centre. In the territory on the plot of land of the Shopping Centre, pets must be walked in accordance with the requirements of the pet keeping rules valid in the territory of the city of Vilnius;
5.12. are prohibited from bringing inflammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive materials as well as substances that are greasy or have a pungent smell, into the Shopping Centre;
5.13. to bring food products and products into the premises of the shops, public catering establishments, and companies providing services that operate in the Shopping Centre, including food products and products purchased in the shops and public catering establishments operating in the Shopping centre;
5.12. without a written permission of the Shopping Centre‘s administration, from offering to buy cosmetics, souvenirs, drinks, food, clothing, promotional items and other commercial goods and/or from providing any services in the premises or the territory of the Shopping Centre;
5.13. without a written permission of the Shopping Centre‘s administration, from distributing leaflets, brochures, flyers and/or other informational/advertising materials in the premises or the territory of the Shopping Centre;
5.14. without a written permission of the Shopping Centre‘s administration, from organizing any rallies, protest actions, gatherings and/or other similar events;
5.16. from organizing advertising campaigns, surveys, signature collection and/or other actions and carrying out other activities that are not coordinated in advance in writing with the Administration of the Shopping Centre.
6. Filming and photography in the premises and territory of the Shopping Centre is permitted for personal purposes only.
7. Vehicles shall be parked in the car parks of the Shopping Centre in line with the requirements and restrictions of the posted signs. Bicycles must be parked only in the specially designated areas of the Shopping Centre‘s territory. Traffic and parking of vehicles takes place in compliance with the requirements of traffic rules.
8. It is forbidden to park vehicles on the cobblestones on the front side of the Shopping Centre for picking up/dropping off passengers or for other purposes.
9. The parking spaces equipped in the territory of the Shopping Centre are not intended for long-term parking of cars or other means of transportation. Visitors of the Shopping Centre must respect with traffic rules and not leave their vehicles parked in the car parks longer than indicated on the road traffic signs installed at the entrance to the car parks. The Administration of the Shopping Centre shall inform the traffic police about violators of traffic rules.
10. In the premises of the Shopping Centre, next to the grocery store on the 1st floor, there are lockers for storing visitors' belongings. Visitors can leave their items there only during their visit to the Shopping Centre. When leaving the Shopping Centre, you must take all the items from the locker, leaving the key in the locker door. The Shopping Centre does not carry responsibility for the safety of items left in the lockers. If the key to the locker is lost, the visitor shall inform the employee of the information desk. The contents of the lockers are checked and disposed of at least once a week.
11. For the convenience of the visitors to the Shopping Centre, there is an Information Desk on the 1st floor of the Shopping Centre, open on business days of the centre from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The Information Desk receives and registers all written and verbal requests, complaints and/or suggestions from the visitors of the Shopping Centre, also sells the gift cards of theShopping Centre, and tickets to events.
12. Information Desk contacts: email@example.com; +370 650 38853; +370 527 31515.
ACTIONS IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES AND EXTREME SITUATIONS
13. All premises of the Shopping Centre are equipped with a fire alarm system, an automatic fire extinguishing system, a unified security alarm system for the perimeter of the Shopping Centre building and an audio system (hereinafter referred to as "Systems") that broadcasts audio messages i.e. messages informing the visitors of the Shopping Centre and/or other third parties how to behave in case of an accident or other emergency situation in the Shopping Centre.
14. It is strictly forbidden to disconnect, cover or otherwise restrict operation of these Systems. Upon noticing a malfunction of these Systems, it is necessary to immediately notify the employees of the Administration or of the Information Desk of the Shopping Centre, or the security staff of the Shopping Centre.
15. In the event of an emergency, for example, in the event of an accident at nuclear power plants, a fire or explosion in the premises of the Shopping Centre, in the event of a natural or catastrophic event (strong wind), sabotage or an act of terrorism, the visitors of the Shopping Centre must follow the instructions of the Shopping Centre’s security staff, police, fire rescue and instructions of other services or Administration of the Shopping Centre.
16. Upon noticing a fire or smoke, it is necessary to immediately notify the employees of the Information Desk, Administration or security staff of the Shopping Centre as well as the fire rescue service and take all possible measures to ensure the safety and rescue of people.
17. If you find unclear, unattended objects, explosive, chemical or radioactive materials, immediately notify the Information Desk, Administration or security staff of the Shopping Centre. Until security staff of the Shopping centre and/or other services arrive, cordon off the dangerous area and do not take any localization and decontamination actions yourself.
18. The Administration of the Shopping Centre has the right to close the Shopping Centre (or any part of it) immediately, without any prior warning, if there is a threat to the safety, health or life of the Shopping Centre, its tenants, users or visitors, including the threat of fire, explosion, gas leakage and other danger to prevent possible harm.
19. These Rules are binding for all visitors to the Shopping Centre. Exceptions to the Rules can only be made with a prior consent of the Shopping Centre’s Administration.
20. Every visitor entering the Shopping Centre automatically confirms that they are familiar with these Rules and undertakes to comply with them.
21. The security staff of the Shopping Centre have the right to inform/warn about any violations of the Rules, to ask visitors to leave the Shopping Centre or its territory or to prevent them from entering the Shopping Centre. The security staff of the Shopping Centre have the right to remove the property of visitors from the Shopping Centre and/or from the territory/land plot of the Shopping Centre that poses a danger to other visitors or is used/kept in violation of the requirements of legal acts and/or these Rules, as well as to exercise other rights established by legal acts, and to take other necessary and legal measures in order to ensure the safety of the health, life and property of the visitors and/or other persons at the Shopping Centre.
22. In cases where the consent of the Shopping Centre’s administration is required according to the provisions of these Rules, the interested person must address the Shopping Centre’s administration with the request in advance.
23. Violators of public order and the Rules shall be prosecuted in accordance with the procedure established by law.
24. The Administration of the Shopping Centre, in order to ensure the well-being of visitors, persons working in the Shopping Centre and/or persons engaged in economic and commercial activities, has the right to change the Rules, to improve them, by informing any interested parties and persons about such changes by presenting the Rules or their essential provisions in publicly visible places, on the website of the Shopping Centre, as well as, the request of interested persons, by providing them with the full text of the Rules.