For the convenience of visitors, CUP is equipped with a multi-storey parking garage of 250 places and an outdoor car park with 100 places.
The rules of the multi-storey parking garage:
- 3 hour FREE from 08:00 to 24:00. Time is summed up.
- From 08:00 to 24:00 every additional 1 hour – 3 Eur. From 24:00 to 08:00 every 1 hour – 3 Eur
- The car parking is available around the clock.
- You can pay for the parking before leaving the car park on the second floor at the payment machine or via payment app uniPark in your mobile phone (iOS), (Android).
For any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 70077877.
The rules of the 1st floor outdoor car park:
- CUP outdoor parking is paid, from Monday till Saturday, from 08:00 a.m.to 06:00 p.m.
- Charge for parking – 1,50 EUR/1 hour. THE PARKING METER DOES NOT GIVE CHANGE!
- You can pay for the car parking in cash, by bank card, SMS or via mobile application at the main entrance of the CUP building on Upės St. No receipt is printed, and it is not necessary to display it under your windshield. The Unipark employee checks the cars by scanning and verifying the license plate numbers against the information in the parking meter.
- If you will not pay for outdoor parking, or exceed the limit, car owner will be given a fine of 15 EUR. This fine you must pay within 24 hours. If you will not pay, the fine money will be recovered LR statutory order.
If you arrive with a bicycle, near main entrance of CUP (Upės street) and (Konstitucijos prospect), there are built bicycle racks.