The visitors are welcomed by helpful information desk staff on the 1st floor of the shopping centre, near the main entrance. The information desk can provide you with information about shopping places and services provided in the shopping centre and also you can obtain here CUP gift certificates or tickets to various events.
For your service: Bilietai lt, Tiketa, LYONESS service.
Buying tickets (Bilietai lt) can be settle and a bank card.
Information phone (85) 273 1515; +370 650 38853
Working hours I – V 8.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m., VI – VII 10.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m.
I-VII 2.00 a.m. – 2.30 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.-7.30 p.m.
For the convenience of visitors:
- For the convenience of the visitors, the ATMs of the major banks are installed: Swedbank – 1 floor; SEB, Šiaulių bankas, Citadele, Luminor – 3 floor.
- The shopping centre has wireless Internet access on all floors.
- On the 5th , 2nd floors of the shopping centre, the visitors can find mother-and-child rooms.
- The 1st and the 5th floors of the shopping centre are equipped with toilets for disabled people.
- 1st and 3rd floor space for locking and keeping bikes.
- Bicycle repair station – on the 1-st floor.
- Water fountain – on the 2-nd floor near WC.
- Storage cabinets – on the 1-st floor.